(10 months and older)
* Additional siblings (10 months and older) and infant siblings (under 10 months) are FREE *
- Weekly class sessions with songs, rhythmic rhymes, movement, and instrument play presented as informal, non-performance-oriented musical experiences--developmentally appropriate for children and easy for parents and caregivers--regardless of their own musical ability.
- Online: Two prerecorded 20 minute mini-classes and one live-stream class via Zoom per week.
- Outdoors: One 30 minute live class outside and one prerecorded 20 minute mini-class per week.
- A professionally recorded CD, digital download, and a beautifully illustrated songbook with family activity suggestions.
- Parent education to help adults understand and enhance their child's music development.
- A quarterly e-newsletter and access to the informative national website.
- New families receive the booklet, "Music and Your Child: A Guide for Parents and Caregivers."
- Online Add a Program: Pay half-price for a second online program. Get four recorded classes and two live Zoom classes per week plus materials for both programs.
- Music Together® Babies: Infant siblings can take the Music Together Babies class at no charge when an older sibling is enrolled in another class. Babies still pay full tuition if they are only enrolled in Music Together Babies and have no siblings enrolled in other classes.
- Discounts are automatically applied when you register online, but we cannot guarantee that the discounts will be applied properly in every situation. We will gladly offer a credit or refund if you have been overcharged, but we also reserve the right to collect additional tuition if discounts are applied in a scenario we did not anticipate.
Questions or need assistance? Give us a call at 813-409-4244
or contact us online.