(10 months and older)
|Fall, Winter, Spring
Summer 1, 2 and 3
4 weeks each
4 Weeks - $100
8 Weeks - $160
12 Weeks - $200
4 Weeks - $60
8 Weeks - $96
12 Weeks - $120
* Additional siblings (10 months and older) and infant siblings (under 10 months) are FREE *
Tuition for Fall, Winter, Spring and Summer sessions includes:
- Weekly, 45-minute class sessions with songs, rhythmic rhymes, movement, and instrument play presented as informal, non-performance-oriented musical experiences--developmentally appropriate for children and easy for parents and caregivers--regardless of their own musical ability.
- A professionally recorded CD, digital download, and a beautifully illustrated songbook with family activity suggestions.
- Parent education to help adults understand and enhance their child's music development.
- A quarterly e-newsletter and access to the informative national website.
- New families receive the booklet, "Music and Your Child: A Guide for Parents and Caregivers."
- Second Weekly Music Class: Pay the sibling price to add a second weekly Music Together® class for any combination of classes and children. For example, in a 10 week term, take a Tuesday Mixed-Age class for the regular price of $210 and add a Thursday Mixed-age class for $145. Enroll your 5-year-old in Rhythm Kids for $210 and take a Mixed-age class with your toddler for $145. (If multiple children 10 months and older are enrolled in the first class, you will still pay for both the first child and the sibling in that class.)
- Music Together Babies: Infant siblings can take the Music Together Babies class at no charge when an older sibling is enrolled in another class. Babies still pay full tuition if they are only enrolled in Music Together Babies and have no siblings enrolled in other classes.
- Discounts automatically applied when you register online, but we cannot guarantee that the discounts will be applied properly in every situation. We will gladly offer a credit or refund if you have been overcharged, but we also reserve the right to collect additional tuition if discounts are applied in a scenario we did not anticipate.
Questions or need assistance? Give us a call at 813-409-4244
or contact us online.