(10 months and older)
|Fall, Winter, Spring
Summer 1, 2 and 3
4 weeks each
4 Weeks - $100
8 Weeks - $160
12 Weeks - $200
4 Weeks - $60
8 Weeks - $96
12 Weeks - $120
* Additional siblings (10 months and older) and infant siblings (under 10 months) are FREE *
- Weekly, 45-minute class sessions with songs, rhythmic rhymes, movement, and instrument play presented as informal, non-performance-oriented musical experiences--developmentally appropriate for children and easy for parents and caregivers--regardless of their own musical ability.
- A professionally recorded CD, digital download, and a beautifully illustrated songbook with family activity suggestions.
- Parent education to help adults understand and enhance their child's music development.
- A quarterly e-newsletter and access to the informative national website.
- New families receive the booklet, "Music and Your Child: A Guide for Parents and Caregivers."
- Second Weekly Music Class: Pay the sibling price to add a second weekly Music Together® class for any combination of classes and children. For example, in a 10 week term, take a Tuesday Mixed-Age class for the regular price of $210 and add a Thursday Mixed-age class for $145. Enroll your 5-year-old in Rhythm Kids for $210 and take a Mixed-age class with your toddler for $145. (If multiple children 10 months and older are enrolled in the first class, you will still pay for both the first child and the sibling in that class.)
- Discounts automatically applied when you register online, but we cannot guarantee that the discounts will be applied properly in every situation. We will gladly offer a credit or refund if you have been overcharged, but we also reserve the right to collect additional tuition if discounts are applied in a scenario we did not anticipate.
Questions or need assistance? Give us a call at 813-409-4244
or contact us online.